Are you ready to work at the heart of change?
We believe that positive change happens when we combine technology and human ingenuity. To bring in the most ingenious talent into the equation, we’re looking to hire people like you—passionate, forward thinkers who want to do extraordinary things and make an impact.
Join us and let’s create something incredible.
Who we are and what we do
We are a global professional services company with leading capabilities in Strategy, Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Intelligent Operations. We harness the power of technology and ideas to create a positive impact on communities and more than 40 industries globally.
Locally, we work with some of Australia’s most iconic brands, exceptional people, and the latest and greatest tech to build a better future for all.
Our Strategy graduate roles
Being part of our Strategy team means working with people from a wide range of backgrounds, including global technology companies, government agencies, management consulting, the nonprofit sector and academia. You’ll also get to tap our wealth of experience directly advising CEOs and senior executives, prime ministers and premiers, entrepreneurs and technologists. As part of our team, you’ll build the skills and knowledge you’ll need to create real impact throughout your career.
You will help public and private sector clients solve challenging business and policy problems, and understand critical economic, technological and social forces they face.
What’s in it for you
Through our graduate program, we’ll equip you with the right skills, knowledge and networks so you can take ownership of your career right from the start.
Our program ensures that you get to:
· Make a difference to our people, clients and communities.
· Explore exciting and rewarding career paths that could span across different industries.
· Thrive in an inclusive, diverse and flexible work environment where you can be at your best every day.
· Train, learn new things and develop personally and professionally.
· Work with the latest technologies, tools and platforms to innovate and push boundaries.
· Build support systems that include a career counsellor and mentors who will guide you along the way.
Where you’ll work
You’ll join any of our teams based in Sydney, Melbourne and Canberra. Due to the nature of your work, you can be assigned to deliver projects on client sites.
Apply today and take the first step to an exciting and rewarding career!
Visit our website for more details about our graduate programs Graduate Experience | Accenture
Who we’re looking for
If you meet the criteria below, please apply—applications close on 15 March 2021.
Our roles are open to applicants from all disciplines and backgrounds. Having a policy or economics background is a plus. To qualify, you should be:
· In your final year in uni or you have graduated in the past two years.
· An Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian permanent resident.
· A proactive problem solver who’s comfortable with numbers and connecting with others.
· A strong communicator (written and verbal).
· Interested in public policy, economics and making a social impact.
· Able to develop strong strategic skills or you’ve demonstrated data science abilities.