Are you ready to work at the heart of change?
We believe that positive change happens when we combine technology and human ingenuity. To bring in the most ingenious talent into the equation, we’re looking to hire people like you—passionate, forward thinkers who want to do extraordinary things and make an impact.
Join us and let’s create something incredible.
Who we are and what we do
We are a global professional services company with leading capabilities in Strategy, Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Intelligent Operations. We harness the power of technology and ideas to create a positive impact on communities and more than 40 industries globally.
Locally, we work with some of Australia’s most iconic brands, exceptional people, and the latest and greatest tech to build a better future for all.
Our Intelligent Operations graduate roles
As part of Intelligent Operations, you’ll do transformation work in areas such as Finance & Accounting, Talent & HR, Network Operations, Supply Chain and Sourcing & Procurement across various industries. Your experience will help you build market-relevant skills.
You may also have the opportunity to perform Operations Delivery work where you will deliver services to our clients in core business processes such as lending operations, collections, risk management, and fraud and financial crime intelligence. Providing delivery support with a focus on efficiency, quality and continuous improvement. You’ll learn to identify associated risks and security requirements linked to the business process.
What’s in it for you
Through our graduate program, we’ll equip you with the right skills, knowledge and networks so you can take ownership of your career right from the start.
Our program ensures that you get to:
· Make a difference to our people, clients and communities.
· Explore exciting and rewarding career paths that could span across different industries.
· Thrive in an inclusive, diverse and flexible work environment where you can be at your best every day.
· Train, learn new things and develop personally and professionally.
· Work with the latest technologies, tools and platforms to innovate and push boundaries.
· Build support systems that include a career counsellor and mentors who will guide you along the way.
Visit our website for more details about our graduate program Graduate Experience | Accenture
If you meet the criteria below, please apply—applications close on 15 March 2021.
Our roles are open to applicants from all disciplines and backgrounds. To qualify, you should be:
· In your final year in uni or you have graduated in the past two years.
· An Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian permanent resident.
· Flexible, adaptable and open-minded as we place people on projects where our clients need them most.
· Passionate about Operations and growing your skills.
· A strong and analytical communicator who loves to solve problems within a team environment.
Apply today and take the first step to an exciting and rewarding career!