Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 107,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 107,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
The key to successful treatment and full recovery is often fast, accurate diagnosis. Abbott’s life-changing tests and DIAGNOSTICS tools provide insights that enable smarter, faster decisions and transform the way the world is managing health. Our pioneering technology spans the world of healthcare operations — with medical diagnostic instruments, tests, automation and informatics solutions for hospitals, reference labs, blood centers, emergency departments, physician offices and clinics.
Abbott Rapid Diagnostics (formerly Alere) is part of Abbott’s Diagnostics family of businesses, bringing together exceptional teams of experts and industry leading technologies to support diagnostic testing which provides important information for treatment and management of diseases and other conditions.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Responsible for providing support to the IDDM US sales organization in order to ensure the sales team is set up for success. The job description of a Sales Support Analyst includes tracking New Hire metrics, assisting with vendor credentialing, being a dedicated CRM and Motus administrator, and updating the sales organization roster. Covers a variety of sales support services to in-house and field personnel. Working with several different teams and utilizing multiple systems to pull data, the Sales Support Analyst will compile reports to be sent to leadership, and administration of fleet management and vendor credentialing programs.
Plays an integral part in ensuring our sales organization has the right tools and resources to successfully grow the business. They will be tasked with reporting key metrics for our new hires, administering our fleet program, administering our vendor credentialing program, and Salesforce CRM, and be a resource to assist with additional reporting or data needs.
· Successfully navigate various systems to collect data.
· Dedicated SFDC CRM And Motus administrator to support the IDDM US sales organization.
· Support the vendor credentialing process through the HCIR Portal.
· Manages new hire metrics reporting in coordination with the Training Team to include. completion of required tasks, new hire training performance, sales performance, and travel reports.
· Assists with roster management.
· Lead a workflow to ensure that all new hires have the correct tools for training.
· IDN and GPO affiliation tags by parent in PowerBI to align topmost parent and child. relationships to manage IDNs and measure performance.
· Align and maintain IDN parent and child relationships on Salesforce.com.
· Assists with identifying and linking SAP ships to customers in Salesforce.com.
· Demonstrates familiarity with Salesforce.com, PowerBI and/or similar software tools.
· Perform other adhoc reporting or tasks as needed to support the Sales Team.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE YOU’LL BRING
· 2+ years’ experience in sales support, sales analyst, or business administration equivalent role.
· BA/BS in Sales, Marketing, Business Management, or Finance.
· Prior experience working in Diagnostics, Healthcare capital equipment or similar industry.
· Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint, SharePoint.
· Ability to think both analytically and creatively.
· Possesses strong problem-solving skills.
· Solid communication skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Abbott, you can have a good job that can grow into a great career. We offer:
· Training and career development , with onboarding programs for new employees and tuition assistance
· Financial security through competitive compensation, incentives and retirement plans
· Health care and well-being programs including medical, dental, vision, wellness and occupational health programs
· Paid time off
· 401(k) retirement savings with a generous company match
· The stability of a company with a record of strong financial performance and history of being actively involved in local communities
Learn more about our benefits that add real value to your life to help you live fully: www.abbottbenefits.com
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that provides the growth and strength to build your future. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.
Connect with us at www.abbott.com , on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Abbott and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal
Sales Support & Administration
ARDx Abbott Rapid Diagnostics
United States > Orlando : 30 S Keller Road
United States > Scarborough : 10 Southgate Rd, United States of America : Remote
Yes, 5 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day), Keyboard use (greater or equal to 50% of the workday)
Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
EEO is the Law link - English: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_English.pdf
EEO is the Law link - Espanol: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_Spanish.pdf