To provide the assigned sales team with the leadership, direction and resources to ensure sales targets are achieved and to liaise with marketing personnel to ensure short and long term sales strategies are applied by the team.
· Develop and assist the sales force in achieving their sales targets through ongoing field coaching, training programs (sales and product), sales meetings, regular 1 x 1 communication, and appropriate reward and recognition
· Translate marketing strategies into day to day working sales and promotional strategy and driving this with the sales force.
· Assure consistent sales growth and achievement of sales goals and targets in all Governmental Sectors over the kingdom (MOH, MODA & Other hospitals) by identifying opportunities and gaining new business while maintaining existing business.
· Develop and manage the expense budget within plan by allocating monies appropriately and regularly monitoring performance. Authorize and submit representative claims in a timely fashion.
· Manage the people issues e.g. recruitment, retention, development plans, succession planning, training etc.
· Actively seek, identify, analyze, and present new business opportunities and improvement ideas to senior management on an ongoing basis.
· Minimum 3- 5 years’ experience in Governmental business (preferable to have experience in Central & East areas ).
· More than 2 years’ experience in team supervision/ management.
· Saudi nationality
· Qualifications : pharmacist .
Saudi Arabia > Riyadh : NCCI Tower
Yes, 50 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Continuous walking for prolonged periods (more than 2 hours at a time in an 8 hour day)