- Support management of marketing documentation to ensure fast and smooth business process.
- Coordinate documentation between the office and field employees.
- Prepare and submit bills and closing documents to accounting department; control payments according to Company’s current Policies and Procedures.
- Assist in key marketing events of the Department in Russia and abroad (trade shows, seminars, workshops, trainings, webinars).
- Travel support for the lecturers to conferences, congresses and other events in Russia and abroad (booking tickets, hotels, visa assistance, informing on schedule etc.).
- Prepare and finalize contracts with the lecturers according to the Company’s current Policies and Procedures.
- Coordinate events with the service provider. Coordinate cooperation with the advertising service providers during advertising materials development.
- Assist Marketing manager to prepare presentations, reports.
- Prepare reports on conducted work and submit to direct supervisor according to the registered form and in a timely manner specifying the work done.
- Meet requirements for final documents on expenses in relation to function performance according to Russian Federation legislation and to Company Policies and Procedures.
- High education / uncompleted high education preferably technical or business
Experience & knowledge
- Experience to work in international environment/ projects. Cultural sensitivity.
- Documentation management
- Good communication skills.
- Fluent oral and written English
JOB FAMILY:Administrative Support
DIVISION:ADC Diabetes Care
LOCATION:Russia > Moscow : Metropolis Building 1
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Not Applicable