Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals, and branded generic medicines. Our 109,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
The key to successful treatment and full recovery is often fast, accurate diagnosis. Abbott’s life-changing tests and diagnostic tools provide insights that enable smarter, faster decisions and transform the way the world is managing health.
Our pioneering technology spans the world of healthcare operations — with medical diagnostic instruments, tests, automation and informatics solutions for hospitals, reference labs, blood centers, emergency departments, physician offices and clinics.
· The territory covers Dallas Forth Worth Texas area.
· Qualified candidates must currently live in the territory; moreover, it’s preferred that the candidate live in, or near Dallas Forth Worth.
· Relocation assistance is not authorized for this position.
What You’ll Do
The Sales Ambassador will be the representative of Abbott and the Abbott Diagnostics Division (ADD) brand to the customer. The Sales Ambassador operates as the primary account management contact with customer account; with a focus to improve economic profitability; increase customer loyalty; business retention; and drive value expansion. Additional functions include:
· Act as trusted partner to existing customers
· Build promoters and achieve targeted retention rate
· Manage and drive development of accounts according to strategic account plan (i.e., value expansion and economic profitability)
· Coordinate order, delivery, and billing
Education And Experience You’ll Bring
Minimum Position Requirements
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience required.
· 2+ years’ experience relevant healthcare/sales experience
· Ability to travel up to 75% in assigned territory, 2-hour radius. 4 days in the field.
Preferred Position Requirements
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Biomedical, Engineering, Electrical, Mechanical, Medical Technology or Commercial is preferred.
· Demonstrate sales and negotiation skills.
· Service-mindedness and experience interfacing with customers.
· Strong people management and communication skills.
· Trouble shooting/problem solving skills.
· Proficient with MS Office (e.g., Word, Excel, and PowerPoint); internet savvy.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Abbott, you can have a good job that can grow into a great career. We offer:
· Training and career development , with onboarding programs for new employees and tuition assistance
· Financial security through competitive compensation, incentives and retirement plans
· Health care and well-being programs including medical, dental, vision, wellness and occupational health programs
· Paid time off
· 401(k) retirement savings with a generous company match
· The stability of a company with a record of strong financial performance and history of being actively involved in local communities
Learn more about our benefits that add real value to your life to help you live fully: www.abbottbenefits.com
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that provides the growth and strength to build your future. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.
Connect with us at www.abbott.com , on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/company/abbott-/ , on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/Abbott and on Twitter @AbbottNews .
United States of America : Remote
Yes, 75 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day), Driving a personal auto or company car or truck, or a powered piece of material handling equipment, Keyboard use (greater or equal to 50% of the workday)
Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
EEO is the Law link - English: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_English.pdf
EEO is the Law link - Espanol: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_Spanish.pdf