Abbott is a global healthcare leader, creating breakthrough science to improve people’s health. We’re always looking towards the future, anticipating changes in medical science and technology.
We are committed to bringing the benefits of our trusted medicines to more people in the world’s fastest-growing countries. Our broad portfolio of high-quality and differentiated branded generic medicines reaches across multiple therapeutic areas including gastroenterology, women's health, cardiometabolic, pain management/central nervous system, and respiratory.
· Responsible for growing a portfolio of brands under our Established Pharmaceuticals division to drive continued success and growth in the market.
· Developing promotional materials and marketing programs, organizing product launch activities, developing training materials & conducting product training, conducting medico marketing activities, driving trade visibility and promotional activation, issuing monthly proposed forecast, and performing all other activities that result in the growth of the brand/brands
· Evaluate the practicality and potential of new product and market developments.
· Coordinate the development of marketing strategies, advertising and promotion programs and ensure their execution.
· Analyze market trends and sales potential; issue monthly proposed forecast with suggested action plans to achieve the proposed forecast
· Maintain contact with key customers to follow up promotion efforts and keep informed on needs of the customers.
· Develop methods of field-test on merchandising programs to determine customer acceptance, evaluate effectiveness of promotion efforts, and keep informed on needs of the various market segments.
· Review the performance of existing product sales by channel and customer as appropriate, submit recommendation for change in the marketing plan to remedy the situation.
· Develop promotional materials and marketing programs in accordance with cycle product promotion.
· Drive strong medico-marketing programs along with the medical manager to tap undeveloped market segments, indications, dosages, new studies, or any other growth opportunity.
· Organize new product launch and all related activities including clinical trials, seeding programs and detailing cycles.
· Identify new marketing opportunities through routine joint visits with field force. Provide technical/academic information to assist field force on product promotion and handling competition.
· Develop training materials and conduct refresher-training courses to field force.
· Drive strong visibility and promotion of the trade driven brands in conjunction with the Key Account Manager.
· Manage the brand advertising budgets and ensure that budgets are annually spent and not under or overspent.
· Build strong relationships with the Key Accounts to get market and therapy area insights and drive business opportunities.
· Evaluate brand opportunities to drive growth for brand(s).
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Business/Pharmacy preferred
· Minimum 5-8 years overall working experience with minimum 3 years product management/marketing experience in pharma.
· Experienced in managing both OTC/Trade driven brands and Ethical brands required. Experienced in managing multiple brands in portfolio preferred.
· Candidates with prior experience in Sales is advantageous.
· Strong communication and stakeholder management skills, able to effectively communicate with management, field force and external customers.
· Knowledge of consumer insights, competitors and trends and has demonstrated implications to strategy development
· Driven and possess strong business acumen to efficiently deliver on priorities working individually and with the team.
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Language Skill: Fluent in English both oral and written
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that can help you build your future and live your best life. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.
The base pay for this position is
In specific locations, the pay range may vary from the range posted.
EPD Established Pharma
Singapore > Singapore : DUO Tower
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)