Material and Inventory Specialist II
We are seeking an experienced, high caliber Specialist II, Material and Inventory to ensure all inventory is maintained accurately, and provided to required areas in a timely manner. This position may also include Shipping & Receiving tasks if applicable. We are team-oriented, fast-paced and progressive.
- Perform Material Movements both physically and systematically.
- Generate Work Orders from an ERP system
- Perform Work Order Receipts in ERP system
- Perform cycle counting - Process stock transfers and material requests
- Follow provided control procedures to complete tasks
- Complete Shipping & Receiving execution tasks if applicable
- Timely processing of receipts and shipments, including international and DG
- Cross functional communication with Regulatory, Customer Service, Purchasing, Planning, and others as required - Maintain a neat and safe work environment
- Operate material handling equipment - Including potential use of forklifts or other equipment with appropriate training and/or certification
- Some areas will require the handling of chemicals with proper training and PPE
- Must work over time as required for business needs
Your experience(s), education and knowledge:
- High School Graduate
- Ability to work within a team and as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Ability to maintain regular and predictable attendance
Your preferred qualifications and education:
- 2 years’ college preferred
- 2 years’ experience in related disciplines preferred
- General proficiencies in Microsoft Office and SAP (preferred)
JOB FAMILY:Supply Chain
DIVISION:CAHF Cardiac Arrhythmias & Heart Failure
LOCATION:United States > Minnesota : 5050 Nathan Lane N.
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Continuous standing for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day), Continuous walking for prolonged periods (more than 2 hours at a time in an 8 hour day)
Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
EEO is the Law link - English: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_English.pdf
EEO is the Law link - Espanol: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_Spanish.pdf