Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 109,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Connect with us at www.abbott.com , on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/company/abbott-/ , on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Abbott and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal.
In Germany, Abbott has more than 3,000 employees working in manufacturing, research and development, logistics, sales and marketing. They are located at Abbott`s German headquarters in Wiesbaden and its sites in Hanover, Neustadt am Rübenberge, Wetzlar, Eschborn, Witten, Cologne and Jena. Abbott Automation Solutions in Hamburg (formerly GLP Systems) is now Abbott.
Abbott Diabetes Care Division is looking for a
Marketing & Sales Manager (m/f/d)
based in Wiesbaden
· Develop field sales action plans and advertising to accomplish marketing and sales goals
· Identify different consumer requirements to properly identify marketing opportunities
· Anticipate new opportunities to maintain relationship with important customers
· Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews
· Developing and implementing advertising and trade promotion programs (POS activities); Preparing and completing action plans for sales
· Development of cooperation with our distribution channels
· Contract management and expansion of service portfolio
· Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
· Close collaboration with our Diabetes Care Sales Force
· Collaborate with other marketing managers and sales team to achieve important goals
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing or related field
· 3 years of experience in marketing, ideally in retail segment or product management
· Ideally experience in sales, preferred in the pharmaceutical/medical device industry
· Experience in project management and working in interdisciplinary team is required
· Familiarity with data analysis and reporting
· Exceptional understanding of sales and marketing
· Proven ability to learn and understand company policies and procedures
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and confident in presenting
· Ability to work under pressure and strong intrapersonal skills
· Fluent in German and good English language skills required
· Willingness to travel and work in a national team. Travel requirement is up to 20% of working time
Abbott Germany has a range and variety of jobs on offer in a positive and dynamic environment that allows you to maintain a healthy work-life balance. We provide development opportunities as part of our comprehensive Talent Management Program. Your contribution to the company’s success will be rewarded with a competitive salary package. We offer comprehensive benefits to suit the lifestyles of all our employees, from a retirement plan that is far above market average, a save-as-you-earn program, to educational scholarships for children, and health management initiatives for staff and their dependents.
Do you like the sound of this job and think you’ve got what it takes? Then send us your CV today. We look forward to receiving your application.
Discover why candidates choose a career with Abbott in Germany.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER - Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
We ask for your understanding that we only consider online applications via our online application portal. Applications by email or post cannot be processed. Original documents will not be returned.
ADC Diabetes Care
Germany > Wiesbaden-Delkenheim : G20
Yes, 20 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES: