The purpose of work:
· Development and implementation the MAx plan & activities to support the co-products and to launch successfully new products to achieve the strategic goals of VEROHARM (group Abbott);
· Analysis of the legislation and its changes in public healthcare policies, the structure of funding mechanisms of medical care and drug provision, monitoring of changes in the external environment;
· Communication and development relationships with officials, the main opinion leaders and expert organizations in accordance with the healthcare regulation and organization.
· Assessing of trends and changes in the rules of legislative regulation of the HC and the Pharmaceutical market in Russia and the CIS to reduce business risks;
· Identification of HC resources to maintain the company’s key products in hospital and retail segments, as well as to support new pipeline (oncology/oncohematology preferably);
· Development of MAx strategies/tools/materials for drugs to be launched, as well as maintaining the lifecycle of key products (Rx / OTC / Hospital) Veropharm (group Abbott);
· Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with state bodies, scientific communities, patient advocacies, non-profit organizations and public institutions;
· Maintaining strong compliance with all relevant internal policies, procedures and legal requirements;
· Cross-functional interaction with other departments including 3 production sites (Voronezh, Vladimir region, Belgorod).
· Higher education: medical, pharmacy, economic, social;
· 2+ years business experience in pharmaceutical companies / Centers for pharmacoeconomic research/ Consulting companies, etc. (Market Access manager/specialist, Government relation manager/specialist, Health-economic manager/specialist, HC consultant);
· Knowledge of HC system & pharm. industry (legislative framework including EAEU integration, structure of HC, reimbursement lists/programs, gov’t tenders, etc.);
· Experience in cancer and oncohematology (preferably);
· Ability to negotiate with related MA authorities and customers;
· Knowledge of healthcare economics (preferably)
· High motivation and strong communicative skills;
· Leadership skills;
· Proactivity, flexibility and problem-solving skills.
EPD Established Pharma
Russia > Moscow : 2nd Yuzhnoportovy Driveway
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES: