The position also performs the following functions:
· Partners with BRMs.
· Provides identification of business requirements.
· Partners with enterprise strategy on domain direction.
· Leverages key strengths from all project teams, Abbott and Provider alike.
· Manages and coordinates program level risks and issues.
· Plays a key role in decision making, planning, and executing IT initiatives.
· Has responsibility for defining and the ultimate delivery of Local IT Solutions.
For local systems, this role is responsible for all support related activities. This includes the following:
· Accountable for end to end support
· Reports regularly on performance.
· Monitors service level infractions.
· Develops new Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and metrics, as needed.
· Works across stakeholders to gain agreement on new SLAs and / or metrics.
GIS Global Information Services
Russia > Moscow : Metropolis Building 1
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES: