Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals, and branded generic medicines. Our 109,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Our location in LAKE COUNTY, IL currently has an opportunity for an Identity Solutions Architect. This individual would be responsible for designing Identity & Access Management solutions with a focus on SailPoint IdentityIQ. The individual will have proven versatility across multiple technologies, applications, and industries with the ability to design, estimate, propose, build, and document solutions and systems based on SailPoint IdentityIQ.
What You’ll Do:
The candidate will work alongside of an existing Senior Identity & Access Management Architect and team to integrate hundreds of applications into Abbott’s existing Identity Management platform with a focus on SailPoint IdentityIQ.
Core Job Responsibilities:
· Architect, design, develop, and implement identity management solutions using SailPoint IdentityIQ
· Designing and coding Rules, Applications, Workflows, Custom Tasks, Custom Connectors, UI Pages, and Custom Reports in SailPoint IdentityIQ
· Perform requirement gathering, effort estimation, onsite-offshore coordination, Abbott application owner coordination, and project management
· Manage the delivery lifecycle of the core IAM platforms with a strong emphasize in Identity Governance and Administration
· Provide subject matter expertise to technical teams as it relates to IAM integration
· Participate in business process evaluation/improvement activities, requirements gathering, system analysis, system design, software / hardware applicability studies and system implementation and executes projects based on these activities
· Ensure successful transition of project deliverables to support / maintenance /operations teams
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE YOU’LL BRING:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Systems/ Engineering or related field
· Advanced degree/ relevant professional certification preferred
· Minimum of 5+ years implementing IAM solutions and architecture
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Candidate should have full IAM platform design, architecture, implementation, and functionality experience
· Must have 2+ years of experience with SailPoint IIQ modules (Compliance Manager, Life Cycle Manager and Provisioning Engine)
· Communicating to Abbott application owners’ aspects of SailPoint IIQ at appropriate functional and technical level for the audience
· Demonstrated ability to gather IAM, Certification solution requirements and develop analysis and design documentation
· Deliver identity management consulting services including Abbott application owner interaction, design, architecture, and interaction with offshore teams
· Support business and technology strategy and planning by leveraging knowledge in both technical and business areas
· Working with Abbott application owners to support user acceptance testing, debugging and migration to production environment
· Managing project scope, schedule, status, and documentation
· Designing and Deploying SailPoint IIQ Connectors for various target systems
· Understanding of Role Based Access Control, Governance and Access Certification in IDM
· Assess issues/problem encountered and recommend an appropriate solution
· Able to articulate vision and strategy for complex and innovative technical undertakings
· Able to deal with ambiguity and make expert judgments in situations where no precedent exists
Desired Additional Skills:
· Experience with other Identity related products such as Microsoft FIM/MIM, Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, ADLDS, etc.
· Design and Architecture of IAM in the cloud
WHAT WE OFFER
At Abbott, you can have a good job that can grow into a great career. We offer:
· Training and career development , with onboarding programs for new employees and tuition assistance
· Financial security through competitive compensation, incentives and retirement plans
· Health care and well-being programs including medical, dental, vision, wellness and occupational health programs
· Paid time off
· 401(k) retirement savings with a generous company match
· The stability of a company with a record of strong financial performance and history of being actively involved in local communities
Learn more about our benefits that add real value to your life to help you live fully: www.abbottbenefits.com
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that provides the growth and strength to build your future. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.
Connect with us at www.abbott.com , on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Abbott and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal.
IT Services & Solutions Delivery
GIS Global Information Services
United States > Abbott Park : AP14/A/B Floor-1
United States > Minnesota > St. Paul > Tech Center : One St Jude Medical Drive
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day), Keyboard use (greater or equal to 50% of the workday)
Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
EEO is the Law link - English: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_English.pdf
EEO is the Law link - Espanol: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_Spanish.pdf