· The main function of this position is to support the Area Finance team in the consolidation and reporting of actuals and financial forecast from the Asia Pacific affiliates, by setting up or using existing processes for gathering, maintaining and analyzing the required information and improving the quality of information submitted to Global HQ.
· A secondary role is to support the Asia Pacific affiliates in using the ADC financial planning system. This would include training of new personnel, maintenance and control of the planning system.
· The affiliates include Japan, Australia & New Zealand, China, Southeast Asia, Hong Kong, Korea and Taiwan (SEAHAWK Region), India and Sri Lanka.
· Prepare, consolidate and analyse monthly actual reports required by Global HQ and Area Finance including Flash report, Capital, DSO, DOH, SG&A. Ensure accurate and timely submissions
· Prepare, coordinate and consolidate daily/weekly sales reporting required by Global HQ and Area Finance. Track and monitor actual sales and margin performance
· Provide analyses and commentary and proactively highlight unusual trends and take timely action to address variances
· Consolidation of Quarterly LBE (Latest Best Estimates) and ad hoc reports required by Area Finance and Global HQ
· Prepare summary reports for analysis of actual, quarterly LBEs and other ad-hoc requests
· Develop templates and procedures where required and support affiliates with clear guidance in completing the templates
· Assist Area Finance Team in the reporting of certain accounting transactions, such as intercompany billings, invoices, purchase orders and payment.
· Provide support in the development and implementation of new financial planning tools and systems, if any.
· Coordinates financial systems outages and enhancements with relevant IT and Global HQ teams
· Provide system training and render support to affiliates when needed
· Involvement in any other projects that Global HQ and Area Finance takes on
· Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accountancy
· 5 to 8 years of working experience, with min. 3 years experience in Financial Planning and Analysis focused position
· Good knowledge of accounting principles
· Cross border / international experience
· Highly proficient in Microsoft excel and data reporting system such as Hyperion, TM1
· Strong analytical skills and attention to details
· Able to organize processes
· Result-driven; Strong commitment to meet timelines with accuracy
· Effective communication (in English) and influencing skills, both upward and downward
· Team player
· Flexible while working within constraints and guidelines
· Takes initiative in problem solving
Financial Planning and Analysis
ADC Diabetes Care
Singapore > Singapore : DUO Tower
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)