Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 109,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Connect with us at www.abbott.com, on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/company/abbott-/, on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/Abbott and on Twitter @AbbottNews.
As Abbott Turkey, we help people live healthier and better lifes through our Established Pharmaceuticals, Diagnostics, Nutrition, and Medical Devices business for more than years. We have approximately 750 employees working nationwide in different areas.
Abbott Established Pharma Division is looking for Finance & Demand Analyst / Senior Analyst reporting to Finance and Demand Manager
• Coordinate and manage Demand Management and Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) processes
• Responsible for creating and maintaining the consensus of rolling Demand Plan by working closely with the marketing team
• Establish good communication between business and finance departments to provide plans delivered according to one set of numbers
• Prepare monthly, periodic and annual reports within time limits. Perform ad-hoc request for top-management team meetings and business cases upon request
• Keep track of and document the assumptions behind the numbers that make up the company sales forecasts for both In-market and To-market
• Prepare scenario analysis based on current assumptions and potential threats/opportunities to be presented to the top management
• Minimize the effect of changes to the forecasts on the supply chain taking the time fence into account.
• Ensure data under his/her responsibility on global and local demand & supply systems is accurate and up to date.
• Identify the differences of forecast figures compared the actual sales figures, and other benchmarks and track the performance
• Ensure that the supply of products and new product forecasts are conducted in accordance with the new product launch calendar and project plan • Provide support in the preparation of current and potential backorder reports • Consolidate the information to be used in S&OP meetings, and ensure following up of S&OP agenda and action plans
• Participate & support financial plan and analysis (Last Best Estimate & Plan)
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business or related disciplines
• Preferably 2-5 years industry experience, in Finance & Demand departments
• Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong computer skills, especially using Excel with ability to create spreadsheets and perform advanced formulas and functions
• Pro-active & self-learner
• Team player - involves working with different departments
• Excellent communication, project management and presentation skills
• Good command of both written and spoken English
Do you like the sound of this job and think you’ve got what it takes? Then send us your CV today. We look forward to receiving your application.
Discover why candidates choose a career with Abbott in Turkey.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER - Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce
Financial Planning and Analysis
EPD Established Pharma
Turkey > Istanbul : Saray Mah Dr Adnan Buyukdeniz Cd Umraniye
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES: