Field Technical Engineer, Atrial Fibrillation (London)
We are recruiting for an experienced Field Technical Engineer (Product Specialist) to join the Atrial Fibrillation (AF) Southern UK team. This individual is responsible for supporting AF growth by providing expert clinical consultation, teaching and support on the use of all Electrophysiology products and their appropriate application in the clinical setting.
- Maintain up to date technical knowledge, relevant to AF products, of current and new therapies and technologies as well as a general understanding of the dynamics of the country healthcare market.
- Provide technical support and assistance to the sales force, physicians and allied professionals for AF case support throughout the whole national territory.
- Monitoring and correct timely reporting of product incidents in line with Company standard procedures.
- Provide operative support for product development programmes when requested.
- Analyse the technical characteristics of competitors' devices and products, contribute information to maintain the Marketing database.
- Promote assigned product lines and assist with market penetration and the establishment of new accounts by providing technical and professional support.
- Provide training on the application of new products within AF division.
Education & Competencies:
- Individuals will ideally have a B.Sc degree in Engineering or related Sciences and experience with medical devices of a similar nature to that of Electrophysiology and the EnSite System portfolio or equivalent clinical experience.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Willingness to travel.
- Familiarity with cath lab and operating room procedures and protocol.
- Strong cardiac anatomy & physiology knowledge; especially electrophysiology.
- Experience with programmable medical devices and software based medical systems.
- Knowledge of the capital equipment sales and hospital based approval process.
JOB FAMILY:Field Services
DIVISION:CAHF Cardiac Arrhythmias & Heart Failure
LOCATION:United Kingdom > Solihull : Remote
TRAVEL:Yes, 75 % of the Time
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE:Not Applicable
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day), Driving a personal auto or company car or truck, or a powered piece of material handling equipment, Work with or near radiation sources and/or radioactive material