Job Title: Field Technical Engineer – Atrial Fibrillation
We are recruiting for an experienced Field Technical Engineer to join the Atrial Fibrillation (AF) Southern UK team. This individual is responsible for supporting growth of the Atrial Fibrillation business by providing expert clinical consultation, teaching and support on the use of all Electrophysiology products and their appropriate application in the clinical setting.
- Maintain up to date technical knowledge, relevant to electrophysiology products, of current and new therapies and technologies as well as a general understanding of the dynamics of the country healthcare market.
- Provide technical support and assistance to the sales force, physicians and allied professionals for AF case support throughout the whole national territory.
- Monitoring and correct timely reporting of product incidents in line with Company standard procedures.
- Provide operative support for product development programmes when requested.
- Analyse the technical characteristics of competitors' electrophysiology devices and products, contribute information to maintain the Marketing database.
- Promote assigned product lines and assist with market penetration and the establishment of new accounts by providing technical and professional support.
- Provide expert clinical training on the application of new products within AF division.
Education & Competencies:
· Individuals will ideally have a B.Sc degree in Engineering or related Sciences and experience with medical devices of a similar nature to that of Electrophysiology and the EnSite System portfolio or equivalent clinical experience.
· Strong communication and leadership skills.
· Willingness to travel.
· Familiarity with cath lab and operating room procedures and protocol.
· Strong cardiac anatomy & physiology knowledge; especially within the field of electrophysiology.
· Experience with programmable medical devices and software based medical systems.
· Knowledge of the capital equipment sales and hospital based approval process.
- 25% on target earnings
- Car/car allowance
- Superb additional benefits package
Opening date: 11th July 2018
Closing date: 8th August 2018
CAHF Cardiac Arrhythmias & Heart Failure
United Kingdom > Solihull : Remote
Yes, 75 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day), Driving a personal auto or company car or truck, or a powered piece of material handling equipment, Work with or near radiation sources and/or radioactive material