This is a Pipeline requisition for future career opportunities in Abbott Nutritional Division in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.
A Country Business Analyst is responsible for Analyzing Commercial Information, with the aim of generating actionable insights for the cluster assigned. Position responsible to connect multiple source of objective and subjective information from various existing databases in order to find opportunities and mitigate risks by focusing on Key Account Inventory management systems, Affiliate initiative Execution and other Key Cluster Projects.
· Retail & Inventory Management: Ensure effective supply at the retail point through analyzing Key Account Forecast and Inventory Targets (Retailers) and reporting Risk & Opportunities considering both Retailer and Competitive Landscape. Provide support to the business in reaching commercial targets by a deep analysis of Business Execution and guarantee Inventory, Pricing, Gross To Net % (Sell out target), CRM usage and other Promotional Initiatives. Maintaining an updated catalogue (SKU/Retailers) in order to guarantee the correct execution without affecting the fill rate. Plan In & Out products, according to the company’s policies to guarantee sales objectives. Track and achieve KPIs: In-Stock, Fill Rate, Inventory Healthiness, 2nd IDOH, Shelf out of stock. Ensure agreed Price Route executed in field for the territories assigned.
· Initiative & Root Cause Affiliate/Cluster Analytics: Problem Solve Sales Gap using defined Algorithms (What to Solve/How to Solve); this include Trade, SFE, CRM and other drivers of growth. Analyze and develop ROI models for different trade & commercial initiatives and for new pilots/prototypes
· Country Analytics: Developing affiliate´s Business related to Conversions, Expansion, Transformation, etc. Generating Scoreboards, Project Milestones and Key Business Presentation for management.
· University Bachelor Degree (completed)
· 3 years of business/sales analytics experience in a commercial environment involving trade, categories and key accounts. At least 1 year of experience in a role within logistics, distribution or warehouse in order to understand supply chain fundamentals and replenishment algorithm.
· Knowledge of inventory analysis and calculations, Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and database management, Financial Analysis /Numerical Background.
Sales Support & Administration
Dominican Republic > Santo Domingo. D.N. : Office Building
Yes, 5 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Keyboard use (greater or equal to 50% of the workday)