MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
To provide commercial, database and administrative support to the Tenders & Contracts and Sales functions, whilst ensuring all business processes are adhered to.
- Commercial support to the Tenders & Contracts team covering quote and tender activities.
- Provide statistical and analytics support.
- To ensure that all applicable contract data are accurately maintained, developed and communicated.
- Administer the Quote management from conception to delivery, acceptance & implementation into XIAM(pricing system).
- Preparation of tender analysis for pricing meetings
- Support and develop the tender response process. This will be achieved by being able to scrutinize tender documents and be aware of changes in the market as well as complete an analysis of the commercial and financial elements of the tender documents.
- Support and maintain a library of standard responses and documents in commercial competitions.
- Work with the sales teams to drive quote acceptance and compliance.
- Management of the XIAM(pricing system) and any other systems and databases for the proper performance of the role.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and commercial to develop needs-based analytics and reporting.
- To comply with the company's policies and procedures to meet statutory, quality and business requirements within the overall strategy, objectives and service standards of Abbott Medical.
BACKGROUND / EDUCATION
• University degree preferred.
• Excellent system skills and appreciation – Business Objects Power-BI and SAP data warehouse preferred but not essential.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good analytical skills
- Confident communicator
• Ability to work well within tight deadlines
As you'd expect from a global healthcare company, we offer a broad range of benefits including competitive salaries, a superb defined contribution pension scheme, private healthcare, life assurance and a flexible benefits scheme.