Abbott Diagnostic Division (ADD) Europe offers the position Area L&D Manager
This role will be based in the UK.
Primary objective of the position
The Area L&D Manager is responsible for driving, improving and executing commercial trainings for employees and customers across countries.
- Execute and drive area training concepts within Europe either internal (being the trainer) or facilitation with external training companies
- Drive and execute on training and enablement plans to meet regional development needs and business goals
- Responsible for commercial training and development including product training, and soft skills training
- Ensure Area Europe training requirements are appropriately roll-out within the commercial organization of the region; meet deadlines, drive cost efficiency and deliver effective outcomes
- Support and drive continues improvement of trainings and training plans
- Support regional organizations in training methods and standardization
- Success in this role is measured by economic profitability, timeliness and completion of training scorecard, cost improvement of internal trainings, regional feedback on training effectiveness and ROI /value contribution
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required. Bachelor’s degree in business, business administration or any other relavant disciplines
Desired skills and experience
- Minimum of 3 years Instructional Design experience
- Instruction Design Certification preferred
- Experienced in designing Commercial training materials; field tools, guides, job aides
- Experienced in designing ILT and VLT courses for a diverse and non-native English speaking audience
- Knowledge of a diverse range of digital technologies and LMS systems
Do you like the sound of this job and think you’ve got what it takes? Then send us your CV today. We look forward to receiving your application.
Sales Support & Administration
United Kingdom > Maidenhead : Remote
Yes, 50 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES: