Abbott Diagnostic Division (ADD) Europe offers the position Commercial Training Manager Area EMEA, remote.
This role will be based in the UK.
Primary objective of the position
The Commercial Training Manager Area EMEA is responsible for driving, improving and executing commercial trainings for employees and customers across countries.
- Execute and drive area training concepts within Europe either internal (being the trainer) or facilitation with external training companies
- Drive and execute on training and enablement plans to meet regional development needs and business goals
- Responsible for commercial training and development including product training, and soft skills training
- Ensure Area Europe training requirements are appropriately roll-out within the commercial organization of the region; meet deadlines, drive cost efficiency and deliver effective outcomes
- Support and drive continues improvement of trainings and training plans
- Support regional organizations in training methods and standardization
- Success in this role is measured by economic profitability, timeliness and completion of training scorecard, cost improvement of internal trainings, regional feedback on training effectiveness and ROI /value contribution
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required. Bachelor's degree in business, business administration or any other relavant disciplines
Desired skills and experience
- Strong track record/experience in a training and facilitation role
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Dynamic speaker with excellent presentation skills
- Able to facilitate learning in small groups andmedium sized groups of20-100 people
- Extensive experience as program / project manager
- Excellent planning and organizational skills; able to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Must have strong self-initiative and self-direction
- Commercial sales background/experience preferred
- Sales coaching experience preferred
- Change management experience
- Experience in the diagnostic, medical devices, pharmaceutical or life science industry with an emphasis on commercial functions preferred
- Candidates must be fluent in English, additional languages are advantageous
- The position requires the willingness to travel on a frequent basis, i.e. on average 3 days per week
Do you like the sound of this job and think you've got what it takes? Then send us your CV today. We look forward to receiving your application.
Sales Support & Administration
United Kingdom > Maidenhead : Remote
Yes, 50 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES: