Summary of Responsibilities at High level:
· FP&A Activities: P&L preparation, analysis, MIS reports of various types related to Margins, PNL etc
· Preparation of Budgets, Forecast , preparation of PPTs, prepare various analytical reports, Employee incentive calculation
· Handling part of month closing process , ensure proper accruals, coordinate with accounting team, work on reports and analysis.
· Account Receivables: Analysis and analytical Reports related to Accounts Receivables and Payables.
· Service Revenue: Analysis, Reports, coordination with various set of peoples, preparation of Service Agreements
· Miscellaneous: Transfer Pricing/MRPs/Pricing analysis etc
· Forming part of any project as and when required, assisting during audits.
· Communication with Overseas Finance colleagues.
· A smart Semi-qualified Chartered Accountant (Completed CA Inter both groups)
· Very good at MS-Excel
· 3-5 Years working experience in any good Corporate
· Understanding and basic working knowledge of SAP – AR and AP
· Good communication skills – written and verbal
· Maintain a high-level attention to detail, ability to work independently as and when required
Accounting & Reporting
CRM Cardiac Rhythm Management
India > Hyderabad : House No. 1-11-250/A Matarani Sensation Building (Lane beside Syndicate Bank)
Yes, 10 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)