Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals, and branded generic medicines. Our 109,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Associate II, Customer Service
Leading an active lifestyle is important to the many people we serve. In Abbott’s Heart Failure division, we’re advancing the treatment of heart and vascular disease through breakthrough medical technologies in electrophysiology and heart failure, allowing people to restore their health and get on with their lives.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
· Receives and processes customer rental and purchase orders according to establish procedures. Interprets and clarifies customer orders for the shipping department, creates relevant shipping paperwork, communicates waybill information, and traces lost shipments. Maintains customer contact until shipment is received at point of destination.
· Follows up and resolves order discrepancies, credit holds, training requirements or product availability issues when appropriate with the guidance of team lead/Supervisor. Communicates to our customers on order status, expected release dates or requirements needed to fulfill order.
· Provides and communicates inventory status updates and support. Researches and prepares billing correction requests to ensure proper billing and corrects commission payments on all devices. Provides accurate entry and field support for clinical procedure calendar when required.
· Keeps current on all products offered by company. Monitors, understands and implements changes in regulatory requirements or CS processes.
· Responsible for obtaining approvals, issuing and tracking Returns and ensuring the issuance of credits based on procedures. Works with customers to expedite the return through to resolution. Receives and responds to customer product complaints, determines validity of warranty period, processes credits, works with internal personnel to schedule installs, ship replacements or loaned equipment to address immediate customer needs.
· Performs consignment inventory initial set-up, audits and troubleshoots discrepancies through to resolution with external customers. May generate reports on inventory and consignment products for field or management distribution.
· Maintains Accounts and Contacts in ERP and CRM Databases including maintenance and updates. Consults and strategizes with management regarding identifying key hospital personnel regarding future product opportunities and customer needs.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE YOU’LL BRING
· High school diploma or other specialized training/equivalent related experience.
· Minimum of two or more years of demonstrated experience in a customer service or closely related environment.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Abbott, you can have a good job that can grow into a great career. We offer:
· Training and career development , with onboarding programs for new employees and tuition assistance
· Financial security through competitive compensation, incentives and retirement plans
· Health care and well-being programs including medical, dental, vision, wellness and occupational health programs
· Paid time off
· 401(k) retirement savings with a generous company match
· The stability of a company with a record of strong financial performance and history of being actively involved in local communities
Learn more about our benefits that add real value to your life to help you live fully: www.abbottbenefits.com
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that provides the growth and strength to build your future. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.
Connect with us at www.abbott.com , on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Abbott and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal.
EPHF Electrophysiology & Heart Failure
United States > Minnesota > St. Paul > Lillehei : One Lillehei Plaza
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day), Keyboard use (greater or equal to 50% of the workday)
Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
EEO is the Law link - English: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_English.pdf
EEO is the Law link - Espanol: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_Spanish.pdf