Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals, and branded generic medicines. Our 109,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
HAVE YOU EVER DREAM OF MAKING AN IMPACT ON THE WORLD?
How? Become a Associate Customer Service at Abbott Arecibo, Puerto Rico . This position is for first shift (8:30 am - 5:00 pm) and extended shift on weekends .
As an Associate Customer Service you will be responsible for support of customers by providing customers accurate and timely patient device registrations, and proper information and assistance necessary in order to maintain good customer relations.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
· Perform pro- active follow - up calls to sales representatives / complaints to obtain implant information, purchase order numbers and device tracking information in order to ensure correct inventory records, and the billing of all devices in a timely manner.
· Verify and process purchases, and/or coordinate the distribution of generators, leads, instruments and accessories to hospitals and/ or to sales representatives as appropriate.
· Research and resolve any problem with orders received. Correct the order as necessary, and release for ID patient processing
· Research and prepare billing corrections when required, to ensure proper billing and correct commission payments on all devices.
· Resolve and/ or facilitate resolution of problems, including identifying causes to prevent re- occurrence
· Monitor "Use- Before- Date" of all sterilized inventory and works with sales representatives and management to minimize losses due to expiration.
· Support all Company initiatives as identified by management and in support of Quality Management Systems (QMS), Environmental Management Systems (EMS), and other regulatory requirements.
· Complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, other regulatory requirements, cooperative communications and collaboration with all levels of employees, customers. contractors, and vendors.
· Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies, and performing other duties as assigned by management.
· Patient Registration: Timely and accurate entry of patient registration information, including performing follow up on missing information or requesting clarification for conflicting information.
CAN’T WAIT TO GET STARTED?
To be successful in this role, you will require the following qualifications:
· High School diploma. Associate degree preferred.
· 2+ years of experience in a customer service or data entry in healthcare environment. 2+ years of experience in the biotech, bio instruments, pharma or medical devices industries is preferred.
· Fluent in English (conversational). Demonstrated competence in English spelling, grammar and punctuation, including the ability to successfully pass a reading comprehension pre-employment examination.
· Demonstrated the organizational skills, attentiveness to detail, ability to work under general supervision and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
· Demonstrated interpersonal skills attentiveness to detail, including the ability to listen, resolve problems, deal with unresolved issues, delays and unexpected events, while effectively communicating and maintaining rapport with sales representatives and customers.
· Must possess demonstrated keyboard and personal computer skills (experience with SAP, Microsoft Office including Excel, Word or equivalent applications required).
· Ability to manage multiple tasks.
CRM Cardiac Rhythm Management
Puerto Rico > Arecibo : Santana Industrial Park Interior Lot A, Road #2, Km 67.5
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day), Keyboard use (greater or equal to 50% of the workday)
Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
EEO is the Law link - English: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_English.pdf
EEO is the Law link - Espanol: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_Spanish.pdf