Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals, and branded generic medicines. Our 109,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Our location in Lake County, Illinois, currently has an opportunity for an Associate Compliance Analyst. The Associate Compliance Analyst will be a key member of the Third party Compliance team and will be responsible for ensuring that our Third party Process is successfully implemented globally and across divisions.
Primary responsibilities will be to provide support for Third Party Compliance team by executing elements of Abbott’s Third Party Compliance Program such as onboarding and assigning tasks on the Third Party Process database interacting with businesses at divisional, global and corporate level.
This function also supports the administration of OEC education and training (including supporting materials) and is responsible for preparing internal trending reports and metrics. Other related job functions may occur on an as-needed basis.
The Associate Compliance Analyst is action oriented, communicates effectively, has excellent time management skills and is customer focused. Ability to work in teams and balance stakeholders while making independent informed decisions and prioritizing and meeting deadlines in a constantly evolving workload.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
· Execute tasks on Third Party Process Database to ensure files are processed in a timely manner and per internal Policy;
· Maintain accuracy of Third Party Process Database through review, organization and analysis of data, including data lifecycle management;
· Assign system tasks and requirements as determined by Compliance Director and per Policy required workflow;
· Monitor and follow up pending system files;
· Communicate with business to provide routine updates;
· Assists with compliance trending reports;
· Aid with training and communication, including delivering training, tracking data, review training documents, assist on live/WebEx trainings, etc.;
· Identify potential issues with the database processing and workflow and elevates as appropriate.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE YOU’LL BRING
· BS/BA required, preferably in fields such as Legal, Compliance, Administration, Audit, Finance or Customer service.
· Prior job experience with legal and/or compliance preferred; relevant industry such as health care (3+ years of work experience recommended).
WHAT WE OFFER
At Abbott, you can have a good job that can grow into a great career. We offer:
· Training and career development , with onboarding programs for new employees and tuition assistance
· Financial security through competitive compensation, incentives and retirement plans
· Health care and well-being programs including medical, dental, vision, wellness and occupational health programs
· Paid time off
· 401(k) retirement savings with a generous company match
· The stability of a company with a record of strong financial performance and history of being actively involved in local communities
Learn more about our benefits that add real value to your life to help you live fully: www.abbottbenefits.com
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that provides the growth and strength to build your future. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.
Connect with us at www.abbott.com , on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Abbott and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal.
Ethics & Compliance
OEC Office of Ethics and Compliance
United States > Abbott Park : AP06A Floor-2
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
EEO is the Law link - English: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_English.pdf
EEO is the Law link - Espanol: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_Spanish.pdf