Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 109,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Status : Regular, Full Time
· Develop, implement, track and measure the HCP marketing strategy, plan and tactics.
· Assist in the development, implementation, tracking and measurement of HCP marketing strategy, plans and tactics.
· Respond to queries/info needs from marketing team and agencies.
· Coordinate conference activities with the different teams, show organizers and suppliers.
· Track marketing project expenses and assist in managing the budget.
Required Education and Experience:
· Completed Bachelor’s degree, in Business, Marketing and/or Science.
· 1-3 years of Marketing experience.
· Understanding of and experience with the Canadian market.
· Asset if experience developing educational programs for HCP.
· Understanding and experience with marketing theory, strategy and plan execution.
· Understanding of and experience with brand building and planning.
· Experience working with creative agencies.
Required Skills and Abilities:
· Excellent planning and organizational skills.
· Presentation skills.
· Advanced communication skills.
· Advanced computer skills in MS Office as well as Windows Outlook.
Join Our Talent Community to learn about upcoming job opportunities or connect with us at Abbott Canada , on LinkedIn , on Facebook and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @Abbott Global.
ADC Diabetes Care
Canada > Mississauga: Suite #100-4310 Sherwoodtowne Blvd
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES: