· Provide secretarial services involving word processing, filing, electronic mail, faxes and photocopying for the National Sales Manager and all members of the Unit.
· Responsible for ensuring that all incoming correspondences are distributed to the most appropriate person and ensure timely and close follow-up of incoming/ outgoing mails and courier.
· Responsible for ensuring that all phone calls to the department are directed to the most appropriate person.
· Responsible for maintaining appointment calendars for the National Sales Manager.
· Participate in and give administrative support to specific Sales Force Projects.
· Assist in organization of all meetings/ events.
· Responsible for co-coordinating and minuting all department meetings.
· Attends regular departmental meetings with manager to build in continuous feedback mechanisms.
· Ensure that all travel arrangements are made with the approved travel agent and responsible for coordinating registration for congress and seminars for all members of the department.
· Coordinate regular reporting of departmental goals for the National Sales Manager.
· Coordinate regular departmental activity reports for the National Sales Manager.
· Establish document-tracking system for promotional material approval forms and printed materials and follow- up as per SOPs, maintain samples of marketing materials.
· Archive all critical documents and establish a database and strong follow-up system for Sales Force Archives.
· Support Sales Force by handling necessary administrative tasks in department projects such as data entry to a database, file preparation, etc.
· Participate to relevant task forces as Sales Force Representative.
· Education: University Degree preferably in Business Administration, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering
· Experience: Minimum 1 years of experience in a similar position
· Intermediate English and Russian, Advanced Excel.
EPD Established Pharma
Kazakhstan > Almaty : 92 Khodzhanov st
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES: