Abbott is a global healthcare company devoted to improving life through the development of products and technologies that span the breadth of healthcare. With a portfolio of leading, science-based offerings in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic pharmaceuticals, Abbott serves people in more than 160 countries and employs approximately 107,000 people.
We are looking for Assistant to Accounting department .
· assist with preparation of the monthly report, day to day work, administrative and organizational tasks
· implement financial policies and procedures, maintain financial files and records
· establish, maintain and reconcile the general ledger
· review of the actual expenses, maintain the purchase order process
· ensure transactions are properly recorded and entered into the computerized accounting system (1C), input of exchange rates in 1C CIS base
· preparation of ALSA payments in 1C and checking supporting documentation, document flow with Switzerland
· preparation quarterly Reports for all CIS incoming and outgoing ICBs
· creation and checking RCEs for CIS region, monitoring of all related capital transactions
· review/booking/closing ALSA accruals (on PRs created on more than 1 country)
· preparation of CFS Headcount report, review BS completeness
· University degree in Finance/ Accounting
· +1 years of experience in a similar secretarial role (will be an advantage)
· English – Intermediate
· analytical skills, good communication and presentation skills, result oriented, strong in planning & tasks prioritization
· good remuneration, medical insurance after probation period
· interesting and challenging work in international company
Do you like the sound of this job and think you’ve got what it takes? Then send us your CV today.
FIN Corporate Finance
Ukraine > Kiev: Senator Business Center
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES: