· Maintain good banking relationships.
· Managing the import / export trade business of the company in close liaison with internal and external stakeholders.
· Ensure competitive foreign exchange and interest rates are negotiated with the banks.
· Preparation of treasury dashboard.
· Managing all inward/outward remittances of the Company and liaising with Central bank on various issues.
· Assisting in preparation of cash budget and performing variance analysis.
· Assist in preparation of several board presentations.
· Management of lease financing and its accounting thereon.
· Miscellaneous periodic International reporting to the Parent Company.
· Managing or provide assistance in investment activities for excess liquidity.
· Provide support during audit with responsibility.
· Prepare bank reconciliation for monthly, quarterly and yearly closing.
Accounting & Reporting
FIN Corporate Finance
Pakistan > Karachi : Opp: Radio Pakistan Transmission, Hyderabad Road, Landhi
Yes, 5 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES: