Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals, and branded generic medicines. Our 109,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Diagnostic testing is a compass, providing information that helps in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of a range of health conditions.
Abbott’s life-changing tests and diagnostic tools give you accurate, timely information to better manage your health. We’re empowering smarter medical and economic decision making to help transform the way people manage their health at all stages of life. Every day, more than 10 million tests are run on Abbott’s diagnostics instruments, providing lab results for millions of people.
Works with Sr. Brand Manager to help support product development and marketing initiatives.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
· Provide input to develop marketing campaign & promotion program, which bases on brand positioning.
· Follow up execution with vendor & make alignment with related stake-holder to ensure marketing campaign and promotion program on time & in quality.
· Support Marketing Manager in coordinating with agencies to develop promotional materials including both online and offline materials
· Develop and execute national marketing campaigns across innovation and base business, including traditional and digital media planning, consumer and healthcare professional advertising materials
· Cooperate with related partners (in-house or outsource) to do market surveys on promotional programs to determine customer attitude, perception, and acceptance.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION YOU'LL BRING
· Minimum 3 years of experience with progressive responsibility in brand management in consumer-packaged goods marketing, health diagnostics marketing; or a combination of the two.
· Familiarity with primary and secondary market research and data analysis
· Demonstrated cross-functional leadership and collaboration skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· BS/BA in Marketing or related field
· 3-5 years of experience
ARDx Abbott Rapid Diagnostics
United States > Lake Forest : J49 Floor-4
Yes, 5 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day), Keyboard use (greater or equal to 50% of the workday)
Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
EEO is the Law link - English: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_English.pdf
EEO is the Law link - Espanol: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_Spanish.pdf