· Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals, and branded generic medicines. Our 109,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
The key to successful treatment and full recovery is often fast, accurate diagnosis. Abbott’s life-changing tests and diagnostic tools provide insights that enable smarter, faster decisions and transform the way the world is managing health. Our pioneering technology spans the world of healthcare operations — with medical diagnostic instruments, tests, automation and informatics solutions for hospitals, reference labs, blood centers, emergency departments, physician offices and clinics.
The APAC Senior Specialist Technical Support , SMART Center Manager will be a technical leader with focus on delivery of our Global Remote Services model. The successful candidate will exhibit a mix of strong technical aptitude: health care industry knowledge, clinical laboratory experience, data analytics skills, and leadership.
The SMART Center Manager will hold a very active role in supporting the APAC Service Organization with dotted line responsibility into AREA Service Director. They will interact directly with APAC Country Service Managers to assist with improving service delivery. They will interact directly with Country Contact Center Managers to improve efficiency in remote phone support. They will work with other SMART Center Managers to support & expand our critical Predictive Health Monitoring (PHM) Program.
This role requires a high degree of ownership of responsibilities under minimal supervision. SMART Center Managers are expected to lead their Teams to support expansion of our Global Remote Services initiatives by supporting:
· 15 Countries
· 8533 Instruments
· 11 Country Service Managers
· 184 Technical Service Specialists
· 19 Contact Center Personnel
Major Accountabilities include but are not limited to:
· Driving compliance to Abbott’s Predictive Health Monitoring (PHM) Program by monitoring Key Performance Indicators, training Country Service Managers on the value of the Program & coaching “bad actor” Field Service Engineers to follow Knowledge Management Articles
· Improving Service Performance by monitoring Key Performance Indicators, performing data analysis to be used to coach Country Service Managers on how to reduce costs by improving efficiency, training Field Service Engineers on use of or Log Analysis Tools & Call Management System documentation best practices
· Technical Service Bulletin effectiveness monitoring & reporting
· Contributing to increasing NPS above 2020 Goals accomplishments
· Providing Technical Escalation support for legacy products
· Improving Phone Resolution Rates in the Contact Centers by monitoring performance, coaching Managers on phone system metrics & training Contact Center Agents on use of the log analysis tools as well as technical topics
· Manage launch project & staffing of new Malaysia Consolidated Contact Center end of 2021
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Strong IT, data analytics, hardware & software experience
· Experience in healthcare market and industry
Preferred Position Requirements
· 2 plus years of experience IT hardware and software experience
· Experience in clinical laboratory & or Engineering is advantageous
An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce. We provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.
Singapore > Singapore : DUO Tower
Yes, 20 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)