Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals, and branded generic medicines. Our 109,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Leading an active lifestyle is important to the many people we serve. In Abbott’s Heart Failure division, we’re advancing the treatment of heart and vascular disease through breakthrough medical technologies in ELECTROPHYSIOLOGY & HEART FAILURE, allowing people to restore their health and get on with their lives.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
We are seeking to hire a Key Projects & Contracts Administrator to support health care professional and third party contracting and engagement with Abbott EP while ensuring compliance with office of ethics and compliance requirements as well as intellectual property protection. Administration of contracts including: · master service agreements, statement of work and third-party agreement proposal preparation and submission · Active contract
· Perform tasks that drive the timely engagement and execution of project charter and scope.
· Collect and document business requirements for projects.
· Identify improvement opportunities and create documentation to streamline workflow while adhering to all Abbott policies.
· Participate in cross-functional project teams and provide input as required.
· Identify business implications of contractual agreements, work with key stakeholders to make final recommendations.
· Lead additional key projects as identified.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE YOU’LL BRING
· Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
· Work experience in a regulated industry or experience with contracting is preferred.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
· Ability to communicate and work with various levels of management is required.
· Customer focused individual with strong ability to independently lead projects.
· Detail-oriented and self-directed with good time management skills.
· Ability to work independently and collaborate across functions or as part of a cross-functional team.
· Excellent critical thinking skills & ability to identify and solve problems of moderate scope & complexity.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat.
· Ability to adeptly learn new systems for project and work management.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Abbott, you can have a good job that can grow into a great career. We offer:
· Training and career development , with onboarding programs for new employees and tuition assistance
· Financial security through competitive compensation, incentives and retirement plans
· Health care and well-being programs including medical, dental, vision, wellness and occupational health programs
· Paid time off
· 401(k) retirement savings with a generous company match
· The stability of a company with a record of strong financial performance and history of being actively involved in local communities
Learn more about our benefits that add real value to your life to help you live fully: www.abbottbenefits.com
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that provides the growth and strength to build your future. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.
Connect with us at www.abbott.com , on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Abbott and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal
EPHF Electrophysiology & Heart Failure
United States > Minnesota > Plymouth : 5050 Nathan Lane N
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day), Keyboard use (greater or equal to 50% of the workday)
Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
EEO is the Law link - English: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_English.pdf
EEO is the Law link - Espanol: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_Spanish.pdf