· Schedules and maintains calendar of appointments, meetings and travel itineraries, and coordinates related arrangements.
· Tracks operational data in a database, including financial and other reporting metrics.
· Uses software tools to compile data into presentation format.
· Maintains accurate schedule of activities of the leader/ executive supported, including complex meeting coordination and may include travel arrangement.
· Independently prepare presentations and recurring reports.
· Prepares and manages correspondences and collation of reports/documents to meet business timeline.
· Organizes a variety of local meetings, corporate events as and when called upon.
· Maintain a systematic filing system.
· Receives and responds to routine correspondence following established procedures
· Any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
· 2-6 years of relevant experience (Team Admin/EA etc.)
· Strong knowledge of MS Office applications.
· Good organizational and communication skills. Pleasant with good interpersonal skills.
· Please note that this position is based in Tuas
Singapore > Singapore : SN01
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)