Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals, and branded generic medicines. Our 109,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
The Administrative Assistant will provide primary administrative and overall support and coordination for the DVP of Marketing Neuromodulation and Director of Medical Affairs. This Administrative Assistant will complete special assignments and projects as required to enable efficient departmental operations. This individual will interact with key internal and external stakeholders so a high level of professionalism is required.
· Assists with meeting arrangements, calendar management, travel arrangements, expense reimbursement, invoice processing and other administrative tasks as required.
· Leads, organizes, and manages all details related to event planning for corporate offsite meetings.
· Creates, edits and reviews, proof reads and manages complex documents, spreadsheets and presentations requiring aggregation of materials, inputs and comments from multiple stakeholders – demonstrated proficiency with MS Excel and Powerpoint is especially critical
· Submits invoices payment processing
· Provides general office support which may include, but are not limited to; mail distribution, answering telephones, filing, catering, ordering supplies, etc.
· Prepares and updates reports, memoranda, and correspondence as required
· Applies a high attention to detail and creates a high degree of organization to ensure high quality work product and adherence to deadlines. Must be very detail oriented, organized, self-motivated to follow through on requests (without requiring follow-up), and perform professionally under pressure and with limited direction.
· Leads special projects as assigned.
· Performs other related duties and responsibilities, on occasion, as assigned.
· Ownership of 1-3 external customer board meetings a year
· Executive customer meeting planning and scheduling for up to 6 conferences per year
· Timesheet/invoice submission for HCP consulting services.
· Minimum of three plus years of senior-level administrative experience.
· Highly- skilled in providing administrative support to leaders at the top level of an organization. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· Event management experience preferred
· Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite products i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Project SharePoint.
· Proficient with managing and submitting Concur expense reports
· Proficient with scheduling and reserving travel (US and OUS) for the executives’ travel needs via Concur.
· Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
· Demonstrated ability to handle difficult situations and/or communications tactfully and professionally.
· Able to work with people at all levels of the organization.
· Ability to handle multiple priorities and operate with a sense of urgency as required.
United States > Austin : 8701 Bee Caves Rd
Yes, 5 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
EEO is the Law link - English: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_English.pdf
EEO is the Law link - Espanol: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_Spanish.pdf