· This position is responsible for development of regional strategies that will build and maintain interactions with key opinion leaders, academic institutions as well as throughout the medical community.
· Develop clinical messaging for products in coordination with the commercial and Medical Affairs teams.
· Develop educational programs for key stakeholders such as healthcare providers, payers, regulators, etc.
· Educate and coach the commercial team regarding clinical details of products and assist in the development of field activities
· Optimize communication and interactions with key customers and accounts by working with strategic managers within Medical Scientific Programs, Account Management and Sales teams
· Participate in divisional strategic planning and assist in the tactical implementation of regional and local educational initiatives in concert with corporate and regional business goals
· Ensure the initiation of internal and external research projects involving present and future product pipeline
· Oversee implementation of global medical affairs strategies
· Manage local Medical Scientific Liaison Team
· MD PhD preferred, MD degree or PhD with Strong science/clinical background
· Minimum 3 years clinical experience
· Minimum 2 years related industry experience
Biotech/diagnostic industry (professional medical education or clinical research), or equivalent experience in healthcare management and a working knowledge of related fields
Medical & Scientific Affairs
Japan > Tokyo : Mita Twin Building West
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES: