The Accounts Payable Coordinator has responsibility for assisting in the Accounts Payable functions for the Alere North America, Inc. (Orlando, Florida) in compliance with all GAAP and Sarbanes-Oxley regulations and procedures
Duties and Responsibilities
· Coordinate with external vendors and assist with outstanding invoices
· Reconcile external vendor statements: Research, analyze and resolve complex payment and vendor issues
· Evaluate all invoices received from vendors, verify receipt dates
· Process new vendor setup requests and ensure proper approvals are obtained as well as required documentation submitted
· Monitor all Account Payable payments and ensure compliance to company policies
· Develop and maintain professional relationships with new vendors and handle all inquiries from customers and employees.
· Charge expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
· Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
· Build & maintain cooperative relationships with internal and external functions
· Assist with the Accounts Payable month end close process
· Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential
· Ensure deadlines are met and issues resolved as necessary
· Participate in special projects, ad hoc reports, and cross-train with other team members
· Other duties as assigned
Accounts Payable & Receivables, Credit & Collection, & Payroll
ARDx Abbott Rapid Diagnostics
Philippines > Taguig City : Bonifacio One Technology Tower
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES: