· Responsible for overall Order To Cash process from: checking PO, invoicing, delivery order, collection and reconciliation of accounts processes in an accurate and time manner according to Abbott Financial Policy
· Process/review expenses claims/ in according to Abbott Financial Policy
· Process monthly tax journals and provide monthy tax filings, VAT, Withholding tax and GST.
· Work closely with the Company’s tax advisor to facilitate the timely filing of income tax returns and sales tax
· Manage accounts payable, including: reviewing all invoices to ensure products or services were received, comparing invoice pricing and terms to purchase orders and vendor contracts, securing all supporting documentation (e.g., purchase orders, packing slips, receipts), confirming authorized approvals, securing all appropriate discounts and rebates, posting invoices to the accounting system, ensuring timely payment of invoices while maximizing cash flow.
· Support external auditors in the preparation of annual Financial Statement and Tax filings in a timely manner.
· Responsible for DSO and Cash Flow to ensure we have cash flow improvement and sufficient funds for day to day operations.
· Responsible to process or generate all banking payments in appointed banking system not limited to expenses claims, intercompany payments, vendors and distributors, tax etc.
· Other duties as assigned by manager based on business conditions or management directive.
Accounting & Reporting
ARDx Abbott Rapid Diagnostics
Indonesia > Jakarta Selatan : K-Link Tower, 18th Floor, Zone DEF
Yes, 5 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)