Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 109,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Primary Objective of Position
· Maintain existing accounts in an assigned territory to increase Abbott market penetration in private hospitals. Continually develop growth opportunities for their assignments of FreeStyle Libre.
· Develop a strategic account-based business program, identify priorities and execute the program tactical elements to ensure the product occupancy to the private hospitals in an appropriate time.
· Develop and maintain rapport with Key opinion leaders, maintain close relationships with key accounts in private, and ensure their requirements are being met by the company's products where possible.
· Maintain necessary contact with HCP, distributor and purchasing department to achieve the objectives of the organization.
· Develop and maintain rapport with Key opinion leaders in the marketplace to identify trends, competitor activities, and new business opportunities.
· Monitor the competitive situation.
· Carry out sales calls to HCP, pharmacists and purchasing.
· Conduct group meetings for HCPs to disseminate the knowledge about Freestyle Libre and AGP
· Achieve the respective sales targets
· Comply with reporting requirements on time as required
· Team player with proven ability to work across different cultures
· Represent Abbott in a professional manner that aligns with company image, ensuring activities comply with legal and ethical standards.
· Abide by Abbott's Code of Business Conduct and Ethics regulation as well as the industry law and local law.
· Bachelor’s Degree in science, Pharmaceutical or equivalent.
· Excellent knowledge, skills and experience requirements.
· Two years in current assignment.
· Excellent knowledge of current products and disease states of those products.
· Good working knowledge of competition
Impact of position
· Is responsible of achieving sales plan for the assigned Field Sales Manager, facilitate the access and listing process for ADC product with key influencer.
· Maintain and Expand ADC Business by building relationship with the stakeholder/ decision maker of identified account in private channel.
Saudi Arabia > Riyadh : NCCI Tower
Saudi Arabia > Jeddah : The Headquarters Business Park, Corniche Road., Ash Shati
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Continuous walking for prolonged periods (more than 2 hours at a time in an 8 hour day)