Reporting to District Customer Experience Management, We are looking for a Transfusion Ambassador to join our Diagnostic Team in Italy.
Primary Objective of Position
The Transfusion Ambassador is responsible for performing service delivery and inventory management for all Abbott Architect, Alinity S and any other systems that are part of an Abbott Solution and driving expansion of transfusion accounts.
· Break and Fix for Alinity S and ARCHITECT products.
· Drive value expansion by managing and closing service sales opportunities.
· Be part of selling team to manage contract renewals.
· Assist enterprise sales specialists with regular customer business reviews on c-suite level.
· Conduct service support and reliability review on site level.
· Inventory Management - ensure that inventories match with donations.
· Order Management - track order / standing order schedules.
· Provide Pro-Care implementation (inc. Preventive Maintenance) and expertise.
· Be part of a virtual expert network for Europe.
· Pro-active monitoring of transfusion instruments in case this is implemented for assigned customers.
· Provide application expertise / support.
· Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required. Bachelors / Engineering degree in medical / electrical / mechanical or medical technology is preferred.
· Minimum of 3 years track record in the diagnostic industry with an emphasis performing service delivery and inventory management for Laboratory Diagnostics of transfusion accounts.
· Technical expert for products.
· Proven track record in a similar position supported by management and customer references.
· Successful engagement with customers, transfusion customers advantageous.
· Excellent product and industry knowledge.
· Strong understanding of key stakeholders and customer dynamics.
· Strong solution selling and relationship building skills.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Ability to identify and drive resolution of issues.
· Long-term, strategic focus on account.
· Strong experience in use of analytical tools and software.
Geography: focus on Campania with preferred residence in that region.
Italy > Rome : Via Giorgio Ribotta 9
Yes, 100 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES: