Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 109,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Abbot Diagnostics (ADD) are looking for an Abbott Sales Ambassador (field based) to join the team to cover Kent, Sussex and South London.
The position reports directly to District Customer Experience Manager.
About the organization
ADD's Customer Experience Organization is a part of our customer focusing organization in Europe. Today, there are fewer, larger and more complex customers than ever before. The Customer Experience Organization is responsible to create stronger, solutions-focused customer partnerships while also meeting the day-to-day service and support needs.
Primary objective of the position
The Abbott Sales Ambassador is responsible for managing and expanding existing accounts, managing and improving customer relationships, improving profitability of accounts, and handling first line service
· Full revenue responsibility for 2-4 MM USD including forecasting and target performance achievement.
· Act as a trusted partner and advisor as Abbott’s main contact to customers
· Manage and drive the development of their accounts, including key activities such as: strategic account management and post-sales implementation process
· New product and menu expansion targeting and sales support
· Prepare and execute regular customer business reviews
· Manage routine renewals of base business accounts and negotiate long-term contracts
· Provide first line service support and technical troubleshooting for defined service interventions with an average completion time of 2 hours (range 0-4 hours)
· Provide proactive service
· Perform technical service bulletins (TSBs) less than an equal of 2 hours
· Implement new assays
· Provide ongoing training and coaching to customers
· Oversee progress of cross-functional implementation team (post-sale) with project manager
· Success in this role is measured by service level achievement, economic profitability, customer satisfaction score (NPS), contract renewal rate and managed revenue.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required. Bachelor’s / Engineering degree in bio medical / electrical / mechanical / medical technology or commercial is preferred.
As you’d expect from a global healthcare company, we offer a fantastic range of benefits including competitive salaries, a superb defined contribution pension scheme, private healthcare, life assurance and a flexible benefits scheme.
United Kingdom > Maidenhead : Remote
Yes, 75 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES: