Position: Abbott Graduate Program - Finance
Business Background :
Abbott Nutrition Saudi is a dynamic business. As with rapid changes expected to receive a great deal of focus from Division and Corporate management.
Under limited supervision, Treasury Assistant will be responsible for distributor claims review and reconciliation and preparation for payments.
Core Job Responsibilities:
· Responsible for supporting the Finance operations with their day to day operations and selected projects
· Distributor claims review and settlement within specified time limits.
· Reconciliation of distributor claims/ debit notes / receivables on periodic basic.
· Maintain claims tracking spreadsheets by distributor/division.
· Ensure follow up for due and overdue invoices for the month with customers.
Skills and competencies:
· Reporting Skills: Demonstrate competency in preparing financial, statistical and management reports.
· Technical Judgments: Analytical mindset, Ability to analyze and solve problems.
· Attention to Detail: Approaches work in a meticulous, thorough, and detailed manner.
· Deadline-Oriented: Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks.
· Time Management: Prioritizes work to meet goals and deadlines. Uses time wisely.
· Open to challenges: Willing to accept challenges.
· Self-motivated and takes initiative to solve problems and improve processes
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance is required; MBA/CPA is desirable.
· Requires strong oral and written communication skills with ability to adjust style depending on the audience.
· PC Skills: Strong working knowledge of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint is required.
· Ethical person with a background that will impeccably withstand the scrutiny of a detailed background check.
Saudi Arabia > Jeddah : The Headquarters Business Park, Corniche Road., Ash Shati
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)