Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals, and branded generic medicines. Our 109,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
The purpose of the internship is to provide meaningful professional hands-on experience to students with proven academic performance and leadership potential. Abbott Puerto Rico seeks for students majoring in Finance and Accounting fields into this internship program based on business need. Ideal candidates will combine technical and business knowledge with analytical strength and creative problem-solving abilities.
Abbott Puerto Rico offers a 6 to 12 month finance internship for our Nutrition commercial business, located at San Juan, Puerto Rico . The intern will have an opportunity to:
· Maintain data accuracy and integrity for various financial systems (Anaplan, Host Analytics, HFM) to enable accurate financial analytics and commentaries submissions.
· Gross to Net Caribe Qtrly audit.
· Balance Sheet Analysis
· Produce month end reporting packages and reports according to the monthly reporting calendar.
· Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Finance or Accounting (4th year +)
· Strong academic performance (GPA 3.00+)
· Proven leadership and interpersonal skills
· Proficient in English language
· Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
· MS Office knowledge – Excel and power point
Puerto Rico > San Juan : 9615 Los Romeros Avenue
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
EEO is the Law link - English: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_English.pdf
EEO is the Law link - Espanol: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_Spanish.pdf