This is proposed as a full time, fixed-term position for four weeks – however we are happy to talk flexible working, let us know how you would propose to manage the workload.
4in10 is London’s Child Poverty Campaign Network, made up of over 200 like-minded voluntary and community organisations and Local Authorities from across the capital. We provide a forum for London organisations and community members to share best practice, skills, knowledge and expertise on child poverty, funded by Trust for London and City Bridge Trust.
Our role is to:
- Use our research and communications to highlight child poverty in London
- Support decision makers across the capital to improve their policies
- Support service providers to improve practice
- Support our members to do more campaigning and lobbying on child poverty
Reporting to the Research and Learning Officer this is an excellent opportunity to gain varied and engaging paid experience.
This role will work collaboratively with colleagues to support members’ engagement with local election candidates and contribute to building the network.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
• Find information and opportunities for influencing in target boroughs, effectively communicating information internally
• Encourage network members’ to take part in Voter Registration and engaging with Local Council / Mayoral Candidates.
• Stay up to date with latest local developments and Member organisation’s activity
• Work in collaboration with colleagues at 4in10, especially the Membership Engagement Officer to ensure accurate data is collected / recorded
• Support the maintenance of 4in10’s member information
Please apply with your CV and covering letter by Friday 16 March 2018 16:00GMT.