Description du poste
3M is seeking a Digital Marketing Power BI Analyst for the Corporate Marketing-Sales organization located in Maplewood, MN. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go.
Job Summary :
The person hired for the Digital Marketing Power BI Analyst role will join an agile development team that is enabling the democratization of analytics through self-service BI. This dynamic team is directly supporting a global digital marketing analyst community. This role will focus on developing scalable data visualizations leveraging Azure and Power BI. The ideal candidate will have expertise with BI and visualization tools and broad experience working with data across a digital customer journey.
This position provides an opportunity to transition from other private, public, government, or military environments to a 3M career.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
· Identify and prioritize global Power BI reporting requirements from business analyst and digital analyst community
· Collaborate with Data Engineers to establish data elements and relationships
· Develop scalable Power BI dashboards with a focus on usability, performance, flexibility, and standardization
· Create and maintain documentation of data dictionary, data models, and available reports to support global value realization
· Share knowledge and collaborate with global BI community
· Possess a Bachelor’s degree or higher (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution
· Minimum of one (1) year of Microsoft Power BI (i.e., Power Pivot/ OLAP, Power Query, Power BI Desktop, Power BI Services) in a private, public, government, or military environment
· Experience with relational database management systems (RDBMS) in a private, public, government, or military environment
· Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, Statistics, or other Science degree
· Experience with Microsoft Azure technologies (ADLS, AAS/ OLAP, Databricks/ Spark)
· Basic understanding of statistical methods
· Able to work collaboratively with minimal guidance
Location: Maplewood, MN
Travel: May include up to 25% domestic/international
Relocation: Is not authorized
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).