Description de l'offre
Purpose of role:
To support the logistics and management of the F&BF internship programme and gain skills and experience through a variety of admin, operations and volunteer management related projects.
F&BF’s internship programme offers opportunities to individuals from different beliefs and backgrounds to gain experience of the interfaith/intercultural charity field whilst developing valuable skills for their future careers.
Typical tasks include:
Providing administrative support
- Supporting the recruitment, training and ongoing support of volunteer interns
- Organising events for current interns and the intern alumni network
- Developing and following internal systems for volunteer management
- Playing a key role in the development and coordination of the intern programme
- Managing the programme’s social media presence
What we are looking for:
- An interest in and passion for interfaith and intercultural dialogue
- A positive, sensitive and inclusive approach
- Excellent organisational skills and keen attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Solid computer skills (including Microsoft Excel)
- Proven ability to complete research tasks
- Proven ability to work independently and take own initiative, and as part of a diverse team
Supervision and support:
The Operations Manager will oversee and feedback on tasks, alongside supporting learning and development. Regular interfaith and skills-based training sessions are provided. Join a network of 200 former and current interns.
This voluntary role is for three or six months, three days a week, in our Kentish Town Office. Travel and lunch expenses will be reimbursed.
Application closing date: Monday 20 Aug at 9.00
Assessment day for shortlisted applicants: Thursday 30 Aug
Induction dates: Tuesday 18 Sep and Thursday 20 Sep
Internships finish: Friday 7 December
Apply at: https://faithbeliefforum.org/programme/ … programme/
F&BF is a leading interfaith and intercultural charity that builds good relations between people from different backgrounds. We welcome applications from people of all faiths, beliefs and cultures.