Are you looking to gain experience in community outreach and for an opportunity to work with businesses to transform the performance of their buildings with high-impact innovation?
The Innovation Gateway is looking for a vibrant Innovation Outreach Intern to support our team in the delivery of a call for innovation, the very core of our programme activity.
The role represents a great opportunity for you to develop new skills, get a lot of hands-on experience and enrich your CV.
What you’ll do:
• Reach out to new innovators to get them involved in our programme.
• Update and maintain a database, tracking and reporting on outreach campaigns.
• Support the team with ad hoc tasks to ensure successful programme delivery.
• Work in a business that is changing the way that global corporations manage their property portfolios.
• Develop understanding of sustainable innovation across large organisations.
• Grow your skills and experience in a fast-paced work environment and organisation, recognised as a world leader in the sustainable business field.
Who we are
The Innovation Gateway is an alliance of organisations working in partnership to source, manage and implement high-impact innovation. Our mission is to transform the performance of buildings to reduce the risks and cost of adopting high-impact solutions to energy, waste and water efficiency.
Innovation Gateway is part of 2degrees, a company aiming to change the way corporations look at their assets’ efficiency, innovation and long-term sustainability.
Collaboration and Passion lies at the very core of our DNA, along with an ability to create trusting relationships and a “Make it Happen” attitude, whether this applies to small, day-to-day tasks or the big business and environmental challenges of our time.
Location: Oxford, UK.
Remuneration: £375 per week
Contracts Term: 3 to 4 weeks, starting 7th August.
Closing Date: 16th June, but the position will be filled as soon a suitable candidate is identified.